Thermalite aircrete blocks
Forterra’s Thermalite aircrete blocks are a cost-effective solution for wall, floor and below-ground constructions. They contain up to 80 per cent recycled content, offer high thermal and sound insulation, good compressive strength, lightness for handling and moisture resistance. Thermalite offers excellent thermal insulation properties inherent to Aircrete, making U-value targets easier to achieve and can help reduce the CO2 emissions during a building’s life.
- Inherent thermal insulation properties
- 80 per cent recycled content
- Can be used in internal and external walls, foundations and beam and block floors
- Make U-value targets easier to achieve
- Improves linear thermal bridging performance at junctions
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing certification